Saturday, September 14, 2013

Contest for FREE iPad mini

How exciting would it be to win a free iPad mini?  I have entered so many contests in the past and most of the time I wonder if the contests are even legitimate!  This contest is legitimate.  I can not share all of the details with you just yet, but I will soon.  The contest is going to be linked to the grand revealing of a brand new homeschool podcast site called The Ultimate Radio Show!   Boy, do
I wish we had something like this 28 years ago when I began homeschooling!   As soon as this site is launched you will have access to podcasts on a variety of subjects and you do not have to listen online (although you can) because you will be able to download the talks to itunes!!!  How cool is that?

I am also excited that I have been asked to do a weekly show on homeschooling co-op style and I already have several guests lined up to interview for future shows.   There will be podcasts that are worldview related as well!!

So, if you want to win an ipad mini, stay tuned!
If you want to know more about the Ultimate Radio Show, stay tuned!
If you blog and you want to share the contest with your readers, let me know!!

12 comments:

  1. Thanks for the great giveaway and what an awesome website will be listening in! God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I entered the contest! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I entered the contest! Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Entering for my daughter. She has a 3 and 2 year old, and no internet, so this is the only way she could listen.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have entered the giveaway. Hope to win this for my son. Would be a great addition to our homeschooling life.

    ReplyDelete